Dayton Karehundra

I am against this entitled bigoted blonde Karen woman below wearing sneakers except when she is working out and even then I will only except her wearing these type of sneakerish shoes when she works out

She should not have worn sneakers when she went on June 4 2022 . She should have either worn high heels, flip flops, sandals, or at worst crocs.

It makes no sense for her to wear sneakers below when she went out. The fact she wore sneakers on June 4 2022 below proves she is a psycho path, lunatic, deluded fool . She should have been placed in a nut house after she was released from jail due to her wearing sneakers below (her wearing sneakers when she goes out like on June 4 2022 is so insane, illogical, insane, weird she should be institutionalized for that alone)

I live in Florida so I plan on getting the cops who rightfully arrested this drunk nutjob Karen below to go into her home without a warrant and steal and destroy all of her sneakers. I then plan to force a judge in her county to ban the blonde nut girl below from wearing sneakers for 7 years (she will be forced to have a monitor on her ankle and if she wears sneakers in that time period, it will go off and she will be in prison)

If this does not work, I will just confront her in public in Daytona (beach, or shopping area etc) and I will beg her on my hands and knees to never wear sneakers again. I am dead serious

Seeing such a easy on the eyes, tanned busty blonde girl like the girl below in sneakers is a tragedy and makes me want to die. Consumerism sucks. I won't let her wear sneakers anymore. I will get my revenge on her for wearing sneakers below



In most alternate realities this blonde nutjob woman above's alternate reality clones never wears sneakers ever at any point in the 2000s 2010s 2020s etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeAmericanize the world and abolish American cultural imperialism

Against Cult impeiralism (work in progress)

wi.ipp