I declare resistance to the US government

I am going to get St Patricks Day banned forever in Central America, South America, Eastern Europe,Middle East, Russia, South Africa, Asia, . It is cultural appropration for natives in this countries to celebrate SPD 

I saw a El Salvador teen with a SPD shirt on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__I97-gFOEM&list=WL&index=25 this brainwashed American cultural cultist. 

. If St Patricks Day is celebrated by more than 8 percent of El Salvador residents that is proof they are nothing but SLAVES to American culture, American consumerism,  and this is because the US wrongly imperalized El Salvador and culturally genocided their culture via cultural imperialism to force El Salvador to be like the US. That is wrong, barbaric, evil, fascist

Nobody except Irish or Irish American ex pats should celebrate St Patrick's Day in Central America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Asia . Any native of those places that would do so are brainwashed, American cultists who have been raped by US cultural imperialism.

I am going to force this guy in this video with the green shirt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__I97-gFOEM&list=WL&index=25 to take back wearing that shirt and to never celebrate or mention that racist holiday again. If he doesn't agree to this I will goad him into punching me so I can beat the shit out of the loser in self defense. I will smash that loser's teeth in

He is nothing but an American wannabe who is a slave to America. He is a piece of trash who leeches off of the US culture. He should ignore Halloween, SPD, etc forever, but since the US wrongly invaded countries around Earth and committed Manifest Destiny globally, every country is wrongly culturally Americanized by the US. I will end this, i will make the US pay for this, I declare war on the US

https://www.youtube.com/@LiveElSalvador/about anti spd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeAmericanize the world and abolish American cultural imperialism

Against Cult impeiralism (work in progress)

wi.ipp