Anti tourism plat work in progress

 When I say tourism I don't mean medical tourism

I am going to hunt down and find every tourist from the US, Canada, the rest of the America, UK and Europe who traveled to Asia, Australia, New Zealand or the rest of Oceania in 2022, 2023 etc and I will go to their homes and once there I will brainwash and force them to go the next 7 years of their lives without leaving the state they are currently living in while I also force them to self distance for 6 feet for the next 8 years and to self isolate themselves  like they did in 2020-only leaving their homes for hospital stays, doctor-dentist visits , groceries and a few other essential things

I will also force said people to go the rest of their lives without traveling to Asia, Oceania, Africa, and South America (unless they are from South America) forever

This is to get them back for traveling to Australia, New Zealand, the rest of Oceania and or Asia . 


So I am going to force the people below to go the next 7 or 10 years without leaving their state, I will force them to live as restricted as they did in 2020 ,they can only leave their homes for doctors visits, hospital stays , groceries and a few other essential things:

Julia Masterson (theater actress , Circle Mirror Transformation, lives in LA California)

Kacey Dirksen (influencer, youtuber, sister of Britt Hertz's man, moved back to Ohio, previously lived in California and Florida)

redscare pod scum https://www.reddit.com/r/redscarepod/comments/12x542y/monkeys_take_selfies_with_tourists_bali_indonesia/?sort=new


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeAmericanize the world and abolish American cultural imperialism

Against Cult impeiralism (work in progress)

wi.ipp